The 30 acre Eggert Family Organic Farm is located on Animal Sciences Road directly east of the main Pullman campus. It operates through the Department of Crop and Soil Sciences and was first certified organic in 2004. It remains certified by the Washington State Department of Agriculture.
Last Farm Stand: Friday October 29
OUR FRIDAY ON-FARM MARKET IS OPEN FRIDAYS 3-6 P.M.
Skip the line, and order online!
Join us every Friday from June to late October from 3pm -6pm! We have a variety of organic, seasonal, and locally grown vegetables and fruits. Products include (but are not limited to) kale, tomatoes, garlic, salad greens, plums, and peaches depending on what’s in season. Check out our weekly newsletter or follow us on Facebook for updates on the vegetables and fruit available on Market Day! The farm is located on Animal Sciences Road, just off Terra View Road, and directly behind the WSU Bear Center near Grimes Way.
Check out our online store if you want to skip the line! Make your purchases any time of the week before midnight on Thursday and pick up your produce on Friday, anytime between 3 pm- 6pm. Quick and easy, here is our online store: https://store.eggert.cahnrs.wsu.edu/
We do have a few rules to accommodate for COVID-19 when you make your visit. They are:
- Park in the same area in the grass or on the gravel if there’s room. There will be the usual signage.
- The Farm Stand will be in the same location.
- If there are no other customers, you may come up to the sales table. If there are other customers , please maintain 6 feet of distance between each other. There will be safety cones marking spacing for a line to form.
- Staff will be wearing masks. We encourage customers to as well.
- Customers will NOT be allowed to touch or handle the produce. All items will be pre-bagged, bunched or packaged in set sizes or quantities. Indicate what products you would like and the farm staff will put together your order.
- Staff will bag into new paper bags if needed. Please do not bring reusable bags at this time.
- We will accept cash, checks, or cards but prefer to use credit cards. This will involve the least amount of contact.
- All farm buildings and bathrooms will be off limits to customers. You are welcome to take a look at the flower/herb boxes or the gardens but stay on the grass.
We hope to see you soon!
LEARN & EXPLORE
PLAN A VISIT
Farm Manager: Brad Jaeckel @ email@example.com