Isaac Madsen’s recent paper “Assessment of Relative Potencies of Nitrogen Sources on Seedling Root Systems” was recently featured by the Soil Science Society of America’s science news.
Please welcome our newest faculty members:
- Bob Brueggeman, Associate Professor, Nilan Endowed Chair
- Leah Brueggeman, Instructor
- Holly Henning Yeager, Clinical Assistant Professor
- Isaac Madsen, WOCS Extension Regional Specialist
- Clark Neely, Associate Professor Extension Agronomist
- Haly Neely, Assistant Professor
Johnson Hall 204, 1:10 p.m.
“Drought Tolerance Mechanisms in Grasses”
State Tour Report
“Dynamics and Governing Factors of Soil Organic Carbon in Profile after 17 Years No-till in the Palouse Region”
CAHNRS Career & Internship Networking Night
September 30, 5:00-7:00 p.m.
CUB Senior Ballroom
CSS Faculty Meetings
3:00-5:00 p.m., 104E Johnson Hall
- Thursday, October 17
- Wednesday, November 20
Eggert Family Organic Farm
- Farm Stand Open every Friday 3-6p.m. Fresh Vegetables
- Fall Harvest Festival: Saturday October 12, 10-4
WSU Prosser IAREC Centennial Celebration
- October 2 – University Event
- October 5 – Community Celebration
11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. Free and Open to Everyone!
If you have an item you would like in the CSS News, please email Samantha Crow or Tami Nordquist.