Andy Bary, Senior Scientific Assistant in Puyallup (Crop & Soil Sciences) was awarded the Lifetime Achievement Award from the Washington Organics Recycling Council.
Upcoming Holiday Schedule and December Reduced Operations Schedule:
- December 24 – Christmas Holiday
- December 25 – Christmas Day
- December 26 – Reduced Operations
- December 27 – Reduced Operations
- December 28 – Reduced Operations
- December 31 – Reduced Operations
- January 1 – New Year’s Day
Johnson Hall 204, 1:10-2:00 p.m.
December 3 –
- Patrick Freeze
“Effects of iron minerals in iron-enriched compost on lead and arsenic sequestration and bioavailability in contaminated soil”
- Anjuman Islam“Soil Microbial Community Siderophore Production and Soil Health in Concord Vineyards”
- Tara Burke
“Indaziflam Resistance in Winter Wheat”
- Abdelsalam Aldarmon
“Effect of pyrolysis temperature and feedstock on biochar characteristics and potential biochar effects on chemical and physical properties of sandy soil”
December 10 –
- Tanya Cheeke, Assistant Professor, WSU-Tri-Cities School of Environment
- Jeremy Thompson
“Field bindweed: Breaking rhizomatous bud dormancy to improve control”
Management Matters for Soil Health Workshop
January 22, 8:30-3:30 p.m.
Banyans on the Ridge
If you have an item you would like in the CSS News, please email Samantha Crow or Tami Nordquist.