Washington Oilseed Cropping Systems Series (WSU Extension publications):
- Physiology Matters: Adjusting Wheat-Based Management Strategies for Oilseed Production
- Cabbage Seedpod Weevil Management in Canola
- Enterprise Budgets: Wheat & Canola Rotations in Eastern Washington Intermediate Rainfall (12-16″) Zone
- Sclerotinia Stem Rot or White Mold of Canola
- First Report of Horned Lark Damage to Canola Seedlings
- Enterprise Budgets: Wheat and Canola Rotations in Eastern Washington Low Rainfall (<12″) Region
- Camelina Production in the Dryland Pacific Northwest
- Winter Canola Feasibility in Rotation with Winter Wheat
- Oilseed Production Case Studies in the Eastern Washington Low to Intermediate Rainfall Zone.
- Oilseed Production Case Studies in the Eastern Washington High Rainfall Zone
Publications from 2009-17 are displayed on the below pages. Please click on the one of the links to see a publication list for peer reviewed articles, extension publications, and abstracts. Here is a list of abstracts from 2007-2011.